* stress, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, nervousness
* sleep issues
* low energy, chronic fatigue
* pains that are unexplained, come and go, or similar to family members
* digestive issues
* aging-related health and lifestyle concerns
* pre or post-surgery healing support, natural scar therapy
* jitters, nausea, vomiting, night sweats
* reproductive or birth trauma resolution: corrective emotional experiences and mind-body treatments related to: infertility, miscarriage, abortion, stillbirth, c-section healing, VBAC, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), postpartum depression (PPD), body image, etc.
* major life transitions, healing support including trauma, grief, loss, bereavement
* and more.
* Katherine works on a much deeper, mind-body-emotion level than most acupuncturists, doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists, etc. While some acupuncturists and doctors choose to treat only physical ailments (ie, back/neck pain, headaches, digestive issues, infertility), Katherine integrates Acupuncture Physical Medicine AND mind-body counseling.
* Acupuncture and mind-body counseling combined may be quicker, safer, and more cost-effective than just bodywork, counseling or medications alone. Katherine may be able to help you improve your health AND save you from years of various treatments, surgery, etc. The sooner you call Katherine, the sooner you may feel first-hand relief.
* Thoughts, emotions, and daily lifestyle choices greatly impact our health, and vice versa. Katherine values people's inner worlds and life experiences. She enjoys working with people who are new to acupuncture, and is gentle and compassionate. For more info, please see Katherine's professional credentials.
We welcome questions about your specific health condition and goals.
Please call (203)451-9865 to schedule an appointment today.
Katherine Kim, M.S., L.Ac.
Barefoot Medical Arts@Sportsplex
85 Mill Plain Road, 3rd Floor
Fairfield, CT 06824
Mon, Tues, Thurs 10-7pm
New patients and referrals welcome.